How to Prevent COVID-19?
Due to the spreading situation of COVID-19 in nowadays, we would like to share the knowledge on the topic of “How to prevent COVID-19?
The new strain of coronavirus or also known as COVID-19 that is currently pandemic by causing the patient to have severe pneumonia to the death. The World Health Organization is still unable to find the exact source of the infection but suspected that it might come from the wildlife meat. And now the virus can spread from person to person by coughing, sneezing, and touching with secretions of sick people. Thus, we should take care of ourselves in order to get away from the coronavirus with the following methods
- This virus is transmitted through secretions such as mucus and saliva, so please wear a mask to prevent it.
- Coronavirus is contagious in mammals such as pork and beef, so it should be eaten when already cooked only.
- Should eat cooked food, refrain from raw food and wild meats.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap or alcohol.
- Do not stay close to patients who are coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid being in a crowded place.
- No traveling to risk areas.
- Do not take your hands to touch with eyes, nose, and mouth if not needed.
- Do not use anything with others, such as handkerchiefs, glasses, etc.
- If having a fever in terms of respiratory symptoms such as cough, sore throat, headache, and fatigue, please put on a mask and see a doctor immediately!!!
We would like to cheer everyone for getting through this situation together. Thus, after the pandemic of COVID-19 ends, don’t forget to come back to visit us. #WithLoveAndMiss
Thanks for the information from the National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA)