6 things about elephants that we don’t know yet.
An elephant is a remarkable animal in terms of living behavior, various perceptions, including the elephant’s body that can surprise us so much. So, we will explain about 6 things about elephants that many people don’t yet know yet.
- The elephant’s brain has the most complex cerebrum among all animals.
- The elephant’s sweat glands located the base of the nail. When an elephant is hot, their nails become wet.
- The newly born elephant baby weighs more than 100 kilograms.
- There are 6 sets of molars for their whole life.
- Elephants can only see yellow and blue, and blindness for green and red color.
- Their trunk has 100,000 muscles which can be raised weigh up to 270 kilograms.
We can all be a part of helping elephants. Please try to come and visit Lanta sanctuary for a once in your life.
Thank you for your care and your support!