How to make paper from elephant dung?
Elephant dung can be utilized and generate income for the elephant owners. It can be used to make various products such as bags, books, watches, and other devices.
The process of making paper from elephant dung.
- Beginning with collecting elephant dung.
- Boil the elephant dung for 5 hours.
- Take the elephant dung to cut the fibers for 3 hours and then add color.
- After that take to check the weight and divide it into equal cubes.
- Melt the resulting cube to spread throughout the frame.
- Take the frame to the sun.
- Remove the paper from the frame.
- The paper can be transformed into various products.